4/191 Chapel Rd S,Bankstown, NSW 2200
Unit, Sold on 08 May 2015
WHEN SIZE MATTERS!!!
Overlooking Bankstown Oval, this HUGE 2 bedroom double brick unit has been freshly painted with newly fitted floorboards.
The level 1 unit is spoilt with a large modern kitchen, huge open living area, and a rare layout with windows to ALL 4 aspects.
– 2 generous sized bedrooms (built-in robe to master-bed)
– Induction cooktop with rangehood + oven
– Separate laundry
– HUGE bathroom
– 2 balconies overlooking Bankstown Oval
– Security intercom system
– Secure parking spot + numerous visitor spots
– Short walk to Bankstown Girls High School and Bankstown Public School
– Minutes away from Bankstown Railway Station and shopping centre
Water rates: Approx $180 p/q
Council rates: Approx $173 p/q
Strata rates: Approx $525 p/q
Expected rental: $450 p/w
Contact Frank on 0449 868 989 to arrange an inspection.